Your Denver Urban Gardens (DUG) community garden has a unique opportunity to partner with us!
• Each participating community garden would reserve 2-6 plots for the study.
• These plots will be reserved for people who have signed up for the study.
• No special conditions will be needed for study participants; they will be expected to follow all the rules of the garden.
Participating Community Gardens will receive:
• $50 in your DUG garden account for every plot reserved for the study (up to $300 for 6 plots!)
• Participant plot fees will be paid by the study.
• Support in recruiting new gardeners for the study and to fill plots in your garden.
• Grow a Garden and DUG will have a gardening workshops available to gardeners.
• Increased neighborhood engagement and awareness through project-specific outreach.
Study Participant Recruitment
• Participants need to be 18 years of age or older and have not gardened for the past 2 years.
• If you have a waitlist, we will contact people on your list to invite them to participate in the study.
• Our team will recruit participants from the surrounding neighborhood for you and your garden!